Divya Haritki Churna : 100GM
In Ayurveda Haritaki is referred to as an herbaceous plant used primarily in various medicinal formulations. In Ayurveda, the philosophy of longevity is described in the Charka Samhita that it possesses five rasas, or tastes, out of the existing six as described in the Charka Samhita. These tastes are, respectively, sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter and astringent; Haritaki being devoid of the salty taste. Haritaki is hot, carminative, and it is light, works as a appetizer bringing about the stimulation of digestion, digestive, promoter of life. Tonic, an herb helping in the sustenance of youthful age, alleviates all diseases and provides strength to all the sense organs.
Rasa (taste): sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter and astringent.
Virya (action): hot and light.
Vipaka (post digestive effect): Sweet.
Guna (quality): Ruksha or rough.
Dosha Effect: Tridosha.
* Haritaki is also known to be comprising of mild laxative activity.
* Haritaki is beneficial in anemia, narcosis, piles, chronic, intermittent fever, heart disease, head disease, diarrhea, anorexia, and cough, hardness of bowels, spleen enlargement, acute abdominal disorders, and excessive secretion of mucus.
* Haritaki is also useful in hoarseness of voice, disorders of complexion, jaundice, helminthes, and edema.
* Haritaki is also useful in respiratory disorders as bronchial asthma, and tuberculosis etc.
* This is also useful in impotency, lassitude of organs, various obstructions in channels (veins, arteries etc.), plastering of heart and chest, impairment of memory and intellect in a short time.
* Haritaki is helpful in bringing about the ignition of the digestive fire thus making available even the micro nutrients in the body.
* Helps in rejuvenating the entire systems of the body.
* Haritaki works as a tonic for eyes.
* Haritaki enhances the longevity of the person.
* Haritaki nourishes the body up to the tissue level.
3 – 4 grams of churna once.
If consuming in tablet or capsule forms one can have 1 capsule or tablet twice a day.