Buy Divya Dant Manjan online from divyapharmacystore its herbal tooth powder that gives you whitening teeth & help keep your teeth strong & healthy.
Divya Dant Manjan (Tooth Powder); 100 grams
This is a herbal preparation from Swami Ram Dev ji's pharmacy and is of great added value when used regularly. This herbal preparation is used for following purposes as it strengthens the gums, as a result of which discharge of pus mixed with blood gets stopped, removes out the food-particles from teeth, removes foul smell coming from the mouth, makes salivary gland fit for doing its work properly; and makes teeth healthy and shining.
Mode of Administration:
Massage or rub this tooth powder on both, gums & teeth either with the help of middle finger or toothbrush. After that, mouth should be cleaned properly with water. Use twice - in the morning as well as at night after dinner. Administration of this tooth powder cures all types of complaints related to teeth.
The key ingredients of this herbal preparation are as following:
Babbula, Neem, Bakula (Maulasiri), Tumburu, Mayaphala (Majuphal), Pippali (of small size), root of Akarakarabha (Akarakara), Lavanga, black-salt, rock-salt, Sphatika Bhasma, Karpura or Camphor (native), pepper-mint, etc.
This herbal preparation is useful in following conditions:
* Divya Danta Manjan strengthens the gums, as a result of which discharge of pus mixed with blood gets stopped.
* Divya Danta Manjan is refreshing, stimulative, diaphoretic, stomachic, and antispasmodic.
* Divya Danta Manjan removes out the food-particles from teeth.
* Removes foul smell of the mouth.
* Divya Danta Manjan makes salivary gland fit for doing its work properly.
* Divya Danta Manjan makes teeth healthy & shining.
* Divya Danta Manjan is also useful in conditions of indigestion and tastelessness.
* Divya Danta Manjan is also beneficial to those suffering from hyperacidity.
* Divya Danta Manjan helps in bringing about the reduction of pathogens from the mouth.
* Divya Danta Manjan helps in bringing about the healing of the ulcerated skin as well as the buccal mucosa.
* Divya Danta Manjan is also beneficial in relieving severe abdominal pain due to indigestion in older children.
* Divya Danta Manjan is known to liquefies the sputum, nourishes the lungs, increases body's resistance against infection and prevents the harmful effects of anti tubercular drugs.
* It also prevents the asthmatic attacks and reduces congestion in air passages.
* Divya Danta Manjan is known to produce some amount of digestive and carminative effect.
* Divya Danta Manjan acts as an antibiotic in preventing bacterial infections.
* This is a very effective antiseptic paste. Divya Danta Manjan kills all the germs causing harmful odour.
* Divya Danta Manjan strengthens the gums by providing the required nutrients and thus prevents tooth decay, pyorrhea, pre-mature fall of the teeth etc.
* Divya Danta Manjan keeps the mouth fresh and improves the sense of taste in the tongue.