Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MVM Naturals!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Divya Avipattikar Churna: 100GmDivya Avipattikar Churna from Baba Ramdev can be blindly believed for its ability to treat hyperacidity and heartburn. As per Ayurveda Stomach diseases are credited to increase of Pitta Dosha or Bile in body. Divya Avipattikar Churna pacifies Bile and balances it which eventually results in relief from the diseases caused by imbalance of Pitta Dosha in body. It is an effective purgative and also helps in maintaining digestive health.
Apart from being an effective laxative Divya Avipattikar Churna is also known to be useful in respiratory infections. It has good amount of Vitamin-C which adds to its antioxidant properties. It is carminative and is also used as cardio, cerebral and gastrointestinal tonic. It is known to have anabolic effect on body there by increasing the protein level and hence helps increase body weight.
Divya Avipattikar Churna is a well balanced concoction of following Ayurvedic herbs.Saunth which is dried Rhizome of ginger (Zingiber officinale), Peepal (Ficus religiosa), Kali Mirch or Black pepper (Piper nigrum) seeds, Triphala (a well balanced concoction of Harde- Terminalia chebula, Bahera- Terminalia belerica and Amla- Phyllanthus emblica, Nagarmotha or Nut grass, Vid Lavana (one of the five salts used in Ayurvedic medicines), Vaividangh (Embelia ribes), Green Cardomum (Elettaria cardamomum) and Tejpata (Cinnamomum tamala).
Divya Avipattikar Churna is beneficial in various health conditions few of which are as mentioned below.• Divya Avipattikar Churna is suppresses and controls increased bile formation in body thereby relieving patients from hyperacidity.
• Divya Avipattikar Churna is a known laxative.
• It is an effective carminative as well.
• Divya Avipattikar Churna clears the digestive system and maintains digestive health.
• Divya Avipattikar Churna is also beneficial in PMS, Pre-Menstrual Syndrome.
• Divya Avipattikar Churna is extremely effective in case of Dyspepsia, Constipation, Piles and Gastric and Duodenal ulcers.
• It is beneficial in diarrhoea.
• Divya Avipattikar Churna is extremely effective in cases of gastritis.
• It cures haemorrhoids and is considered beneficial in Diabetes Mellitus as well.
• The anti-oxidants in Divya Avipattikar Churna prevent premature aging.
• It is also known to prevent premature greying and falling of hair.
• Divya Avipattikar Churna works as an appetizer. It has an anabolic effect on body and helps gain weight by adding to the protein mass.
Dosage of Divya Avipattikar Churna:• Divya Avipattikar Churna is prescribed to be taken after meals to prevent acidity.
• 3 to 6 teaspoons of Divya Avipattikar Churna should be taken twice a day, one in morning and then in evening after dinner.
• Divya Avipattikar Churna can be taken with plane water, lukewarm milk or coconut milk as well.
Divya Avipattikar Churna is herbal medicine which is absolutely safe to be taken regularly after meals to avoid acidity. Apart from maintaining a healthy digestive system it improves immunity and promotes overall health in body. Because of its benefits to digestive system Divya Avipattikar Churna is considered a gastrointestinal tonic. Divya Avipattikar Churna contains a lot of other effective medicinal herbs which make is a perfect medicine to maintain mental health as well. Divya Avipattikar Churna helps a person maintain his/ her physical as well as mental well being.
Divya Avipattikar Churna FAQs
Q: What is the best way to have Divya Avipattikar Churna?
A: To get the maximum benefit out of this medicine one must take it regularly after meals with water. This helps suppress acidity and hyperacidity. For quick relief water intake should be increased as it facilitates the process.
Q: Are there any negative effects of having Divya Avipattikar Churna regularly?
A: Though Divya Avipattikar Churna works as laxative, having it regularly does not result in lose motions or diarrhoea. It strengthens the body and promotes normal functioning of digestive system without upsetting it in any way.