Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MVM Naturals!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Divya Amla Churna (for Eyes, Digestion and General Health): 100 grams
(100 grams of Divya Amla Churna produced by Swami Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy)
AmlaChurna is made from amla or gooseberry which is a rich natural source of vitamin C and has a multitude of other benefits. Divya Pharmacy brings to you AmlaChurna to aid in digestion, to detoxify your system, to help you fight respiratory problems and boost your immunity. AmlaChurna contains the natural goodness of amla and restores damages caused by toxins. Its anti-oxidant properties nourish and rejuvenate your body. Experience holistic recovery and enjoy healthy life with AmlaChurna.
- Botanical Name: Emblica Oficinalis
- Family: Euphorbiaceae family
- Common Name: Amla, Amlaki, Indian Gooseberry etc.
- It is also known to prevent premature aging process.
- Amla is given as a tonic, diuretic and anti-bilious remedy.
- Amla is also helpful in burning sensation, over thirst, dyspepsia and other complaints of digestive system.
- This is a very effective remedy for hyperacidity, ulcers and blood impurities.
- Amla is known to bring about strength in the body, helps in the expulsion of toxins from the body and improves defense mechanism of the body.
- It is a very essential vitamin for eye sight.
- Wash eyes daily, in the morning with Amla water, soaked in water and drink the water to improve the eyesight and remove constipation.
- Helps in curing bleeding from the nostrils.
- Regulates the blood sugar levels.
- Amla acts as a very powerful anti inflammatory.
- Acts as a wonderful antioxidant and a natural source of Vitamin C. Amla helps scavenge free radicals.
- Amla also helps maintain the functioning of the liver.
- Increases Hemoglobin, Red blood cell count.
- Useful for Cough, Bronchitis, Asthma.
- Amla brings about the cleansing of the mouth, and strengthens the teeth.
- It when used with honey acts as an anthelmintic.
- Amla improves food absorption.
- Amla prevents premature graying and falling of hair.
- Amla is very useful in various types of skin ailments.
1 – 2 teaspoons thrice a day.
FAQ’s about Amla:
What are “anti oxidants”? And how they help us? And are they present in this herb?
Anti oxidants are defined as the substances that are found in foods that can prevent or slow the oxidative damage to the body. When the body cells use oxygen, they naturally produce free radicals that can cause damage. Antioxidants act as "free radical scavengers" and therefore preventing and repairing the damage done by those free radicals. Health problems like heart disease, macular degeneration, diabetes, cancer etc are all resulted by oxidative damage. Vitamin C has been considered as good antioxidant agent. Amla being very rich in Vitamin C serves the purpose. Therefore Amla is of great value to keep your body free from damage and aging.
Do I need to consume Amla daily and is it helpful?
Amla keeps the immune system strong that is keeping you away from those deadly invisible structures. Remove your immunity even for an hour and you are no more. Amla boosts immunity continuously and keeps the body alert of day-to-day infections. It not only saves the body from internal impurities but also works as a shield against all those microorganisms that surround us.
Can I consume Amla even if I am not suffering from any disease?
Certainly, since Amla helps boost the immunity and rejuvenate the body. Therefore consuming Amla renders your body free from any stress or disease of daily and seasonal. It also protects your heart from getting any problem. This is also a proven gastro-intestinal toner so it helps in digestion too. Being rich in vitamin C, it is best healer and takes care of minor wounds without any threats. Amla is a daily health supplement that can help you maintaining your body weight and it is also best for your skin curing acne, eczema, skin allergies and minor rashes.