Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MVM Naturals!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Divya Ajamodadi Choorna 100gm
100 gm. of Divya Ajamodadi Choorna produced by Divya Pharmacy of Swami Ramdev
- Botanical Name: Apium graveolens
- Family: Umbelliferae
- Common Name: Ajamodadi , Celery seed.
Ajamodadi is known as a great digestive lightener. Its pungent and aromatic nature activates the digestive process and helps in absorption of all the nutrients and elements. This in common terminology means “goat’s delight”. As mentioned in ayurvedic texts that are body is mainly governed by the major types of Vayu or air and any hindrance in the activity of any of these results in disease but Ajamodadi has a unique ability to bring about the regulation of these Vayu’s namely; prana, udana, samana and apana vayu, which helps to balance the entire system.
Divya ajamodadi choorna prevents the formation of spasm in the airways of lungs. It provides relief from abdominal cramps. Stomach pain is reduced. It helps in the direction of food flow from digestive system to the excretory system.
Divya ajamodadi choorna treats lower back ache. It ensures regular and comfortable breathing clearing the blocked pathways. The toxins are also digested effectively. It treats colic and hepatobiliary disorders.
Divya ajamodadi choorna has no side effects and has always proven to be advantageous in curing many health problems. Though its nature is pungent and aromatic, it serves good for Digestive, nervous, urinary and respiratory systems. Thus it has a huge demand today.
Following are the properties of Ajamodadi :
- Rasa (taste): pungent.
- Virya (action): hot and light.
- Vipaka (post digestive effect): pungent.
- Guna (quality): light, dry and penetrating.
- Dosha Effect: Vata and Kapha.
- Dhatu: plasma, marrow and nervous.
- Srotasa: Digestive, nervous, urinary and respiratory.
Ajamodadi is beneficial in following conditions:
- Ajamodadi is very well known herbal remedy for asthma, bronchitis, cough, sinus congestion and various other respiratory problems.
- Ajamodadi is also known for the anti-spasmodic, carminative, nervine, diuretic, bronco-dilator (known to produce the dilatation of bronchus), and expectorant properties.
- Ajamodadi is actively known to actively help in the dilation of the bronchioles by preventing spasm in the airways.
- Ajamodadi is also known to affect the flow of prana vayu.
- This is also known to bring about relief in abdominal cramps.
- Ajamodadi is also known to bring about the natural movement of the food and excretory material downwards. It also helps the gastric gases to move downwards.
- Ajamodadi also brings about relief in nervous cramps, muscular cramps or muscular tensions.
- Ajamodadi also brings about the release of the obstructed Vata.
- Ajamodadi regulates the tension and brings about relaxation and balance.
- Ajamodadi also benefits in heart pain resulted by nervous constriction.
- It works as an excellent antispasmodic.
- Ajamodadi with an affinity for the lower abdomen it can also help ease the pain of dysmenorrhoea and menstrual cramps.
- Ajamodadi seed is a specific herb for treating kidney and bladder discomfort from cold.
- This also helps to cure frequent urination or urges to urine, pale urine with lower back ache and nocturia.
- This is known to aide in digestion.
- This also brings about the clearing of the airway thus helping in a sustained and regular breathing rhythm.
- Ajamodadi is also known for its abilities to bring about the digestion of toxins in the body.
- This is also known to bring about the benefits in various types of colic and hepatobiliary disorders.
- At times it is also known for its activity to act as a analgesic, and micturitive.
- This is also helpful in bringing about the treatment of various types of heart ailments as well as uterine disorders.
- This is also known for its aphrodisiac property.
- It is also known to cure hiccoughs, nausea and vomiting.
1. One can easily have 250 – 5 gms per day.
1. Individuals suffering from high Pitta content in the body, hyperacidity It is safe in pregnancy despite mistaken concerns regarding celery seed.
FAQ’s about Ajamodadi :
Does the use of this herb produce any side effects on the body?
No this is completely a herbal preparation and does not produces ay deleterious effects on the body. But when one uses this herbal preparation if used regularly brings about the treatment of various types of acute as well as chronic diseases.
Do I need to consume it daily, to get the maximum benefits?
No its not at all necessary to consume this herbal preparation daily to attain the maximum benefit. It renders your body free from all types of diseases and strengthens the immune system. It not only saves the body from internal impurities but also works as a shield against all those microorganisms that surround us.
Do I get any benefit if I am suffering from any cardiac disorders?
Yes, this is extremely cautions because this herbal preparation is known for its ability to lower the Blood pressure in the cardiac as well as the circulatory systems. So if consumed it may result in grave danger to the life of the individual consuming it.